The National Parks and National Historic Sites within Yukon will consider filming in their jurisdictions.
Filming permits are required and all projects must be cleared with the Park Superintendent. Location fees vary according to the size of the production. Applicants should allow up to 21 business days for their application to be processed.
Parks Canada administers the following Parks and Historic Sites in Yukon:
- Ivvavik National Park
- Kluane National Park
- Vuntut National Park
- Chilkoot Trail National Historic Site
- Dawson Historical Complex National Historic Site
- Dredge No. 4 National Historic Site
- S.S. Keno National Historic Site
- S.S. Klondike National Historic Site
205-300 Main Street
Canada Y1A 2B5
For Ivvavik National Park, contact:
P.O. Box 1840
Canada X0E 0T0
Please contact Parks Canada if you are considering filming in any of Yukon’s National Parks or National Historic Sites.